Total Minor Requirements: 18
(1) At most 6cr of a student’s major can be counted towards both the major and minor. Computer Science/Cyber Security students are not eligible to take this minor; instead, they must take a Criminology minor.
(2) Students with COSC 110 (or equivalent such as IFMG 210 ) as part of their major must take 3 credits from the controlled elective list.
(3) Computer science majors cannot count COSC 216 for both their major and minor.
(4) Computer Science majors cannot count COSC 352 or IFMG 352 . Computer Science majors must take COSC 345 .
(5) Students with CRIM 101 or CRIM 102 as part of their major must take 3 credits from the controlled elective list.