Total Degree Requirements: 120
(1) MATH 214 or MATH 216 or MATH 217 .
(2) IFMG 110 cannot be used as a D/F repeat for COSC 101 /IFMG 101 .
(3) Students must meet the grade prerequisite(s) listed in the course description section of this catalog before advancing to the next course.
(4) Students interested in pursuing the following career paths should consider:
— Certified Public Accountant (CPA): ACCT 422 , ACCT 441 , ACCT 493 , and BLAW 336 . Students seeking certification as a CPA will be required to satisfy the educational requirement of 150cr.
— Certified Management Accountant (CMA): ACCT 412 , ACCT 432 , ACCT 461 , ACCT 493
— Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE): ACCT 432 , ACCT 493 , CRIM 101 , ECON 223 .
(5) Students may be able to apply these credits in conjunction with the controlled electives to earn a minor in another discipline, such as finance, marketing, economics, and pre-law. Students should follow the advice of their faculty advisor to fulfill the above requirements.